“Krita” is the eldest of the Pendlebury brothers and his natural leadership and confidence to ignite passion within people is evident in his work ethic, ability to coach and determination with his personal sporting aspirations and goals. His coaching ability has gifted many young athletes with depth that is privy to an experienced footballer – who understands the vision of holding great skills.
Kris operates a personal training business outside his involvement with RM Academy and Balwyn Football Club as their current Captain/Coach.
Personal training individuals, working within the RM Academy as the Skills Coach and having an extensive involvement with football for decades, has allowed Kris to obtain a deeper understanding of the importance of athlete skill ability.
- Current Balwyn FC Assistant Coach
- Balwyn FC, Players MVP 2014 and 2016
- Best Finals Player 2015, Balwyn FC
- Balwyn FC ‘Best and Fairest’ 2016
- Named Balwyn FC Full Back In Team Of The Century
- 2 x Balwyn Premiership Player 2015/16
- VFL Team Of the Year 2012
- Collingwood VFL team ‘Best and Fairest’ 2012
- Collingwood VFL Captain (2010-2012)
- 2 x VFL State Rep (VIC)
- U/18 Vic Country Rep
- Gippsland Power (TAC Cup team) Rep U/15,16,18
RM Academy Ambassador, Scott Pendlebury is also the current Captain of Collingwood Football Club (AFL) and owner of Progression Fitness Club (Cremorne VIC). Undeniably one of the most skillful and impacting modern midfielders, Scott’s awareness to utilise his decision-making skills and impact his team through his personal performance are consistent traits as a prototype of an exceptional AFL footballer and leader.
- 2014 – Current: Captain, Collingwood Football Club (AFL)
- 2 x Gavin Brown Award: 2014, 2016
- Lou Richards Medal: 2014
- Jason McCartney Medal: 2013
- AFLCA Champion Player of the Year: 2013
- 2 x Bob Rose-Charlie Sutton Medal: 2010, 2012
- 2 x Best Finals Player
- 2 x AFL Anzac Medal 2010, 2011
- 3 x RT Rush Trophy Winner 2007, 2010, 2012
- 5 x Copeland Trophy Winner: 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- 5 x All-Australian (AFL): 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 2010 Premiership Player, Collingwood FC
- 2010 Norm Smith Medalist
- 2007 NAB Rising Star, Runners-Up
- National Draft Selection - Pick #5
- TAC Cup Team of the Year 2005
- U/18 State Rep (VIC)
Completing the Pendlebury trifecta for the Collingwood Football Club was youngest brother Ryan, who debuted in their VFL side in Round One, 2014.
Ryan is well known for being a reliable tall defender who reigns as a leader in the competition in rebound 50s. Football and an active lifestyle are high priority for Ryan, hence fuelling his passionate to motivate fellow athletes to succeed and reach their goals. This driving factor has lead to a career as a personal trainer (PT); and also as part of the leadership group for Collingwood’s current VFL team.
- Current Collingwood VFL Player 2014 - Present
- Collingwood VFL Leadership Group 2016 - Present
- AFL Pre Season at Collingwood 2015 and 2016
- VFL Team Of The Year 2015
- Gippsland Interleague Rep 2012,13,14
- Gippsland Team Of The Year 2012
- Senior Premiership player with Sale
- VIC Country Rep U/16
- Gippsland Power, Rep U/15,16,18